(Crossplay) PC/Steam/Twitch streamer looking for SWF with Discord

@Ryanartist64 I have been playing DBD for a few years (1,500 hours), I play survivor and killer evenly. My previous SWF doesn't play as much as I do anymore, and I'm wanting to join a decently strong team. I try and be a relatively family friendly streamer. I've done an absolute ton of solo queue and for obvious reasons would love to have a Discord VC group. I have every perk in the game memorized and have all but 1 survivor at P3 or higher. Let me know if I fit the bill!

This shouldn't really matter, but:

Survivor mains: Nea, Felix

Killer main: Twins (without being toxic... I know, I am a miracle ๐Ÿ˜˜)

Comments

  • Good sir

    Today is the most luckiest day ever

    I have what u seek and u are what I seek

    More players to add to my server that we can play together

    My discord is CHAOSLORD136 #4522

  • @Chaoslord136 said:

    Good sir

    Today is the most luckiest day ever

    I have what u seek and u are what I seek

    More players to add to my server that we can play together

    My discord is CHAOSLORD136 #4522

    Definitely willing to check it out. Are you normally able to fill full SWFs? I am in the middle of doing a Hardcore Solo Queue Challenge. After that, I'd love to play in some teams!