Why not

Ranking up on mmr according if you pip or not?

@Mandy does it was an option the team thought?

Becuz Im stucked within people that doesnt touch gens nor totem and then escapes and get ranked up?

Of course it mix with players that actually do something and killers have a easy match 3v 1

Comments

  • The old system used Grades (they used to be called Ranks) for matchmaking and it was worse than the current one, that’s why they moved away from it.

  • @dugman said:

    The old system used Grades (they used to be called Ranks) for matchmaking and it was worse than the current one, that’s why they moved away from it.

    The original system with just rank 20-1, while at the time I thought it wasn't very good, is the best way in hindsight. Moreover, I loved when we could see ranks in the lobby. I at least had the option of deciding, as a green, purple, or red, to head into a match with two others in my ranks and one rank 20, which usually turned out to be a new player tagging along.