Possible Bear Trap bug - unable to free others

In this first clip, I saw Trapper set up a trap with Kindred, and went with Claire to save. I couldn't really warn her, but I tried to free her after the fact. Didn't work. You can see me spamming the prompt and nothing's happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXfOUa1ggU

Second clip, I myself got trapped. I didn't struggle, thinking maybe it caused something to bug, but Meg was clearly unable to free me, either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0dWozXeixQ

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't how it's supposed to work, yeah...? I've never seen the traps do this before, and I've been playing a while. So I'm guessed it's bugged; hence why I'm posting.

Has anyone else seen this?

  • Platform: PC
  • Reproducable: Not sure; haven't seen a Trapper since.
  • Logs: N/A, was from a day or two ago and I forgot to post about it.
Tagged: Active

Comments