Most frustrating teammates moments
Please share! Stories are great!
im currently in a match against a legion where none of my teammates seem to know they need to mend. I just watched a David go down while working on a gen because they didn’t mend… as well as the other teammates. What. Is. Happening.
Comments
I unfortunately caused a little frustration in my survivor match tonight. Missed a couple of skill checks on the gens, and when I was moving up to a generator that a Dwight was working on they panicked and let go and set off Dead Man's Switch (I guess they thought I might have been the killer and got spooked? 🤷♂️) At least I got a couple of rescues and heals in, but yeah, we weren't winning that match. 😅
Not gonna lie, if my teammate misses more than one skill check while we are working together within a few seconds, I’ll stand up off the gen and stare them down for a few seconds. But just to be annoying. I’m annoying.
when they bring the chase directly to the hook
When you're the reason for the team even being able to get out, get put on the hook for the first time, 3 of my mates still alive, 1 injured, 2 haven't even been hooked. Just danced around the killer at distance until I died. No one saved, no one traded, no one bodyblocked. Nothing.
If you're too afraid to save, please just leave. Better than seeing you walk/run around me on hook and not even try. The closest to a save was when 1 of them ran in, got hit and then ran off. So then there were 2 injured. & 2 of them were together but didn't heal. Just infuriating.
Oh man this is me all the time. I will have done 3 1/2 of the gens mostly myself and at the end when I finally get my first hook, no one appears capable of saving me
You must be at some low low mmr. At least get to the mmr where people self care against legion.