Disconnect
I keep getting disconnected from host and i get the penalty and it got to 30 minutes...
Idk if its a bug or what but its getting ridiculous.
I keep getting disconnected from host and i get the penalty and it got to 30 minutes...
Idk if its a bug or what but its getting ridiculous.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since the 6.1.0 update has been released this has become much more evident and many player are experiencing this issue. I have also contacted support but they replied me to restart my connection, router and other useless stuff (I also have reinstalled the game but nothing changed), ignoring that this is becoming increasingly common.