What just happened to me?

So it has been a LONG time since I last played, like since the blight was still a newer killer, and I just faced the Onryo. I've been playing quite a bit recently and so I have encountered her before but I was doing a generator at the beginning of the game, went down after I finished it, and then was instantly killed on the ground without being hooked once. I'm sure theres a reason for it but I don't feel like sitting through the entire game to find out what perks/addons she has so can someone explain what happened.

Comments

  • Might've been the Onryo's power - if the Condemned meter (the little segmented bar on your portrait icon) fills up all the way, she gets to mini-mori you like Pyramid Head.

    You make that meter go back down by running to the highlighted TV and interacting with it.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Might've been the Onryo's power - if the Condemned meter (the little segmented bar on your portrait icon) fills up all the way, she gets to mini-mori you like Pyramid Head.

    You make that meter go back down by running to the highlighted TV and interacting with it.

    I think it was this and a combination of her addons that made it happen, thank you!