Noticeable Difference with Ultra Rare Items After Prestiging Your Killer?

I have Prestiged my Freddy twice and have found more yellow items but not as much green or reds and I am wondering if anyone has noticed any real difference in rarity when you Prestige.

I have yet to get a single Red Head's Pinky Finger on my Clown and I feel like Prestiging him just to see if it will help get those but I am hesitant because he is also my only character with BBQ & Chili tier 3 atm and would hate losing my best character for points for no reason.

Comments

  • I actually did a test run where I did 10 bloodwebs on an unprestiged survivor and 10 bloodwebs on a prestige 3 survivor. Here's a link if you want to check it out.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzaSlRNuDds&t

    But long story short, I didn't find any significant difference in the bloodwebs.

  • ^What Dehity said. I've seen other people do larger comparisons too with 50 bloodwebs, basically non real difference. We're talking like 3 more green but 2 less red surprisingly....so numbers that you'd expect from purely random chance.

    I myself prestiged a character to 3 and noticdd nothing.

    So unless you want the cosmetics, don't bother.
  • Thanks guys :) yeah looks like it's up to Lady Luck/Nightmother or in this case the Entity if I ever get those pinky fingers. My Clown is happy where is for now.

  • I didn't prestige any of my killers except Spirit because I really like the bloody skin on her, and Kate just to show that I'm not a baby survivor. Also p2'd my Jake, who I played up until Kate came out. Honestly have not seen much of a difference.

  • I've had prestiged bloodwebs that have netted me squat and I've had non-prestiged bloodwebs that have netted me some of the most broken add-ons in existence in mass numbers lol
  • When you look at the numbers in the code, who knows: You might actually see that they should appear more.

    But noticeably? Absolutely not.

  • There’s no difference.