Fun build for survs
Alright, I'll have to admit, this update made me think of new ways of having fun. Here's what I've been using as a way to have fun in dbd this days:
Sprint
Deliverance
Mettle of Man
Kinship
If you can get pass the curse of deliverance, playing safe in the beggining of the match, this is a really game changer. I tried to use off the record, but since it doesn't work in end game, I've learned that mettle of man is more useful, even more if you take the second protection hit right before switching hooks with a surv. Of course it works better when I'm playing with my friends, but often in solo Q the survs at least get close enough to get kinship working, and as it warns them, it gives them the courage to reset and make the save in endgame. Can't wait to reassurance to make it's debut and my friends can give a boost to this build. Any suggestions, do you like it?
Comments