Trickster....
just fix the trickster he is slow and using his power makes him even slower I would even dare to say that it could be 4.6 in exchange for 7 knives to throw and the event is very silly that it has a time limit to be used
just fix the trickster he is slow and using his power makes him even slower I would even dare to say that it could be 4.6 in exchange for 7 knives to throw and the event is very silly that it has a time limit to be used
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think he is personally fine. His is a mid B to A tier depending on ur skill level.
I will agree maybe the yellow movement while holding knifes would be nice
And if we buff anything it should not be his power
Trickster can’t be buffed in his current form. Either we rework him into a better killer or we leave him how he is now
Trickster cannot be buffed without making him too oppressive and pretty much impossible to counter in chase. The only buff that can work is maybe make Main Event's activation timer increased from 30 seconds to 40-50 seconds. But buffs to his knives are not welcomed by me.