Demo invisible after using the portals
As the title says, demo is invisible after he has used the power. I'm on ps5 but also know the issue is on pc.
Have seen it happen loafs.
Tagged:
Active
As the title says, demo is invisible after he has used the power. I'm on ps5 but also know the issue is on pc.
Have seen it happen loafs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now I feel bad for running double teleport speed add ons. It looks no different from the killer side, but I just encountered it on survivor and it's very frustrating. He just pops into existence next to you, nice job devs.
Yeah, I saw this too happen. I was on a match on Garden Of Joy and the Demo always just poofed into existence after using his portals. No animation at all!