I think survivors renamed Bubba into Camper
Every game I was getting a message in regards of camping, while my chaser emblem had 0% near hook penalty. Stop hating on Tumtums! He's doing his best!
Every game I was getting a message in regards of camping, while my chaser emblem had 0% near hook penalty. Stop hating on Tumtums! He's doing his best!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tumtums lol
Ît's true isn't it .-.
Just get him some BBQ and let him Chill
He needs some rework.
I consistently do better with freddy than with lf, especially at higher (lower?) ranks (closer to 1 lol).
I think most people just don't know how to play against freddy...but can out juke lf pretty well by then.