Grade Progress Error
Platform - Xbox Series S
How to recreate - Just play a match and boom, progress error
How often - Almost every game
I'm getting the grade progress every other match like holy #########, why is it happening
Tagged:
Active
Platform - Xbox Series S
How to recreate - Just play a match and boom, progress error
How often - Almost every game
I'm getting the grade progress every other match like holy #########, why is it happening
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had this issue on PS4 since May. Happens after a few matches. I have to close out and reopen the game every time. It's obnoxious when playing in an SWF where you're alternating who gets the error. Happens when I play solo, swf, or killer.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323354/ps4-grade-progress-error#latest
my friends and I all reset together to reset everyone automatically, it's just tedious and annoying
Any of you got a fix yet? Been having the same the last couple of months and it's very annoying.
Tried playing the game on another pc, progress error.
Tried the game on the playstation (was free to download cuz of Playstation Plus), progress error.
So seems to be something in the network
Tried forwarding the ports, changing firewall etc. No luck