Trying to level Kate, who's currently P10, level 10.. I try to progress to 11, and.... nothing. No bloodweb loads, the game doesn't do anything for a bit, then it gives me an error and kicks me back to the initializing screen.
Level 11 cursed??? hmm...
edit: maybe it was level 11 moving into 12, hold on.. Not sure.
Second edit: I just tried to recreate this on Claudette, to see if it effects everyone. I took her from level 1 through to 12, and no glitch occured. (She's also P10.) So is this just a randomly occurring glitch? cause I can't seem to level Kate...
Third and final edit: I tried leveling Kate for the third time and had no issues... afnvjadbgeujhkbde- -
Trying to level Kate, who's currently P10, level 10.. I try to progress to 11, and.... nothing. No bloodweb loads, the game doesn't do anything for a bit, then it gives me an error and kicks me back to the initializing screen.
Level 11 cursed??? hmm...
edit: maybe it was level 11 moving into 12, hold on.. Not sure.
Second edit: I just tried to recreate this on Claudette, to see if it effects everyone. I took her from level 1 through to 12, and no glitch occured. (She's also P10.) So is this just a randomly occurring glitch? cause I can't seem to level Kate...
Third and final edit: I tried leveling Kate for the third time and had no issues... afnvjadbgeujhkbde- -
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should eventually error out and fix itself. However this is still a rampant issue I've ran into a lot lately
Just got this twice in a row.
Trying to level Kate, who's currently P10, level 10.. I try to progress to 11, and.... nothing. No bloodweb loads, the game doesn't do anything for a bit, then it gives me an error and kicks me back to the initializing screen.
Level 11 cursed??? hmm...
edit: maybe it was level 11 moving into 12, hold on.. Not sure.
Second edit: I just tried to recreate this on Claudette, to see if it effects everyone. I took her from level 1 through to 12, and no glitch occured. (She's also P10.) So is this just a randomly occurring glitch? cause I can't seem to level Kate...
Third and final edit: I tried leveling Kate for the third time and had no issues... afnvjadbgeujhkbde- -
For anyone curious, this is what the bug looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDIEDwFjZtMyes,it just randomly occurs