Game won't open
Getting initialization error everytime I open my game on ps5 and ps4. It was just working for like 2 games. Friend is having the same problem.
Tagged:
Active
Getting initialization error everytime I open my game on ps5 and ps4. It was just working for like 2 games. Friend is having the same problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game has initialized incorrectly and may not save your game properly. Restarting your game may resolve the problem? Nope.
I guess server restart or bhvr got hacked xD
I've restarted the game multiple times along with restarting my entire system. It's just not working and my friend is literally having the same problem .
:(
Is DbD off? @Mandy
Many people on forum reporting this.
D:
Is @Mandy and the BHVR team working on this? I haven’t seen any response to the posts from them, and the games just down. For PS5, PS4, And XBOX. Idk if it works on PC, but all consoles don’t work
new event: grass week
BHVR loses money and player count, people go outside
I am having the same problem (on steam)
Same problem (steam, restart game or PC doesn't work)
IM BACK IN