David’s ‘Enforcer’ outfit has almost no white make-up

85D7939C-B711-4ED5-A074-AF5C49F04D4D.png

Why do Legion and Jane have their whole face covered in white make-up and David has almost no white make up.

4BACE590-8340-425F-ABDE-21C6CBCF7703.jpeg F0CB8196-3D05-4CA6-A998-B826DF9459CD.jpeg 05D5B58E-2F5B-4F79-AF9F-4CD30B1B01DF.jpeg

Look how David’s face has almost no make- up. Hope this will make him add more white make-up on his face.

This affects every platform. Happens every game.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • its covering half his face...just like it is in the cover art?

    image.png


  • I don't really see the problem here tbh. It's showing exactly what was shown in the cover art. I kind of like it because it sort of shows David's personality where he is there I believe hunting down someone and he's partaking in the festivities to blend in. I could be wrong, I'd need to look at the outfit description though. If anyone has that put it here!

  • Turn down your brightness?