What if there was a DBD Live game park?

Title. Like what if there was a place like the trampoline parks or laser tag where you could go in person and actually play mock DBD trials with friends and stuff.

The gens could be like interactive button presses with functional parts and noise.

Tiles and pallets could be like foam so you could drop in chase and not get hurt.

Maybe some kind of radio technology on each survivor as means of a heartbeat/ terror radius.

The hooks could just be like areas you have to stand in once you get caught twice.

Killers can pick some different cosmetics and weapons (all like foam or rubber etc).

I would actually love to see this as a real game. Hell you could even have pro teams and live streams etc.

What are y'all's thoughts? And what perks y'all bringing? ๐Ÿ˜Œ


P.S. Behavior if you actually do this I get 2% of the profits quarterly or I'm suing. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Comments