This game is unfair and the data prove it
These were released at the beginning of this year, and prove that before the update (6.1.0) that almost all killers had a greater than 50% kill rate, meaning the game favoured killers and never favoured survivors. The reason for the 6.1.0 update was to help killers when it was never hard for killers.
The 6.1.0 update is unfair to survivors.


Comments
I want survivors to get some help too. Especially against camping and tunneling.
But I am not sure if this data here is a good argument for survivor buffs. It's older now, and the devs said that kill rates weren't as high as they wanted it to be.
Problem is just that they didn't only buff killers good and fair gameplay strategies. They also kept unchanged, and to an extent even buffed, their cheap and unfair strategies, which are tunneling and camping.
I think current queue times are the better argument to be made here. Obviously there is something with the survivor role that is not making the role attractive enough for enough players since the 6.1.0 patch. And I would definitely start with taking a look at camping and tunneling. Game would be in the best state it's ever been if those strategies were just nerfed properly.
When Brazil stomps some D tier team during quarters on soccer it isn't really fair either.
Fairnes doesn't mean much on this context.