Question
I have some question to all the survivor mains out there.
Would you prefer that devs introduce a new killer who is actually as strong as the nurse, or do you prefer the no-variety at high rank? I am just curious ![]()
I have some question to all the survivor mains out there.
Would you prefer that devs introduce a new killer who is actually as strong as the nurse, or do you prefer the no-variety at high rank? I am just curious ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh... balance I’d prefer?
Yeah nice joke, not gonna happen :'(
No real answers? So I guess you want nurse nerfed and prefer that there is no strong killer at all?