"All Seeing" - Spirit

I wonder what people would think if this would be "Shadow Dance" - Spirit instead, which would allow Wraith to walk through pallets when cloaked, breaking them upon contact.

Comments

  • @Boss said:
    I wonder what people would think if this would be "Shadow Dance" - Spirit instead, which would allow Wraith to walk through pallets when cloaked, breaking them upon contact.

    No, thanks. The wraith has already really helpful Add-Ons, even tho I still feel that "All Seeing"-Spirit pretty useless is. I kinda understand your try, but that's just over the top.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    @Boss said:
    I wonder what people would think if this would be "Shadow Dance" - Spirit instead, which would allow Wraith to walk through pallets when cloaked, breaking them upon contact.

    No, thanks. The wraith has already really helpful Add-Ons, even tho I still feel that "All Seeing"-Spirit pretty useless is. I kinda understand your try, but that's just over the top.

    It's not useless.
    What's wrong with it is that its rarity is way too high for its current function.

    This would be a great Add-on on Rare or Uncommon level.

  • @Boss said:
    It's not useless.
    What's wrong with it is that its rarity is way too high for its current function.

    This would be a great Add-on on Rare or Uncommon level.

    Or that. But it's a bad ultra rare-Add-on.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    @Boss said:
    It's not useless.
    What's wrong with it is that its rarity is way too high for its current function.

    This would be a great Add-on on Rare or Uncommon level.

    Or that. But it's a bad ultra rare-Add-on.

    Just realized Legion and Wraith share this Add-on, and they seem similar that they can only profit from it while using their Power.
    Except that Legion's Power usage will eventually run out.
    While that's not big as you have enough time to register the info in your brain, but basically it's worse on Legion.