Ghostface Bug - Stalking/Marking Out of Night Shroud

I think this bug has been an ongoing thing for 2-3 months now at the very least but I thought it was just a change to how Ghost Face played since I'd taken a hiatus 'til April/May this year.

I've noticed that as a Survivor I've been able to break Ghost Face out of their Night Shroud yet still become Marked by the Killer after a few seconds, even when they are standing before me and not even crouching to gain the Stalk more quickly.

Over the Anniversary Event this occurred once and I was annoyed but shrugged it off, I don't face many Ghost Face killers but just this afternoon it happened twice in one match and I figured I'd check their Power in the Killer Tab and it seems that they still "need" to be in Night Shroud to build up the Stalk/Marking, right? Is there an add-on that allows stalking while out of Night Shroud? I haven't see one available but as I mentioned, I'd been away for a bit of time.

I reckon this is a bug and has been for awhile.

Tagged: Active

Comments