"As Long As It Gets Fixed" Tome 6 level 2 archive challenge bugged

圖片 11.png 圖片 10.png

Played 2 games, the first one I didn't screenshot but I did a gen and 2 gens popped while I got chased, didn't get any progression.

Now this one I finished 2 gens myself, and the 3 other gens finished by teammates. Obviously there's 5 gens done cuz everyone escaped but still no progression.

I found a steam discussion that's talking about it being bugged as well here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/3110269850324993452/

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Forgot to include details:

    Platform: PC

    Description: "As Long As It Gets Fixed" Tome 6 level 2 challenge not gaining progression

    How often does this occur: So far 2 matches in still no progression. Don't really keen on trying with more matches since I have other challenges to do.

    Log file attached.

    DeadByDaylight.log


  • same thing happening here, multiple games now and no progress

  • Also on console, Xbox

  • Yes I have the same issue on Xbox for about a month now. I did report it and got a response saying they are looking into the issue but don't have an update on when it will be fixed.

  • The irony of a challenge with this name being bugged...