Can’t access the ptb
I can’t access the ptb. I’ve tried restarting my laptop, restarting steam and still nothing. If anyone knows the reason this isn’t working I’d really appreciate it.
Tagged:
Mod
I can’t access the ptb. I’ve tried restarting my laptop, restarting steam and still nothing. If anyone knows the reason this isn’t working I’d really appreciate it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How is it not working specifically?
There's a guide here that BHVR have provided: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/26/ but it should just be as simple as right clicking Dead By Daylight -> Properties and clicking the following:
The option for the public test doesn’t show up. It just says none.
That's weird, the option should be there as long as the PTB is active.
Other than trying to restart steam entirely (right click it in your taskbar and clicking exit), and seeing if it appears, I'm unsure why that's happening for you.