Why is everyone taking 3 hits to down?

Ok I am extremely confused. I got on the game a couple days after the progression update with the nerfs to perks and things. I start a game and it took 3 hits to down a survivor every single time. When they were in the injured state, I would go to hit them and they would turn white, as if they had borrowed time. But they didn’t. Is this a boom or what? Please help.

Comments

  • @DBD_IS_AWSOME said:

    Ok I am extremely confused. I got on the game a couple days after the progression update with the nerfs to perks and things. I start a game and it took 3 hits to down a survivor every single time. When they were in the injured state, I would go to hit them and they would turn white, as if they had borrowed time. But they didn’t. Is this a boom or what? Please help.

    Dead Hard probably

  • They most likely have Dead Hard, which was reworked to give Endurance instead of a Dash. It has an animation when it's being used, so keep an eye out for that.

    image.png


  • I would say DH since the update DH now is a more skill based perk and has a smaller window of animation that's hard to see

  • Off the Record and Dead Hard, plus base kit BT if you hit them before 5 seconds. Lots and lots of endurance effects.

  • @DBD_IS_AWSOME said:

    Ok I am extremely confused. I got on the game a couple days after the progression update with the nerfs to perks and things. I start a game and it took 3 hits to down a survivor every single time. When they were in the injured state, I would go to hit them and they would turn white, as if they had borrowed time. But they didn’t. Is this a boom or what? Please help.

    DH, or another one (I dont remember the name) but if you take 2 protection hits you get endurance for a little .