Hag mains, Do you exist, if so, any tips?
I've gotten 3 4ks in a row and really enjoy playing as her, thinking of maining her.
I've gotten 3 4ks in a row and really enjoy playing as her, thinking of maining her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Former Hag main. You need tips or just encouragement?
both lol
If you want tips, another former Hag main here too.
I'm not a Hag main but I do have my share of experience on her. The best tips I can give you are:
Really thinking about where you place your traps. Unlike Trapper the Hag's traps do have a lot of range so you can place them around corners and make it harder for survivors to remove them. Make sure you don't place your traps to close to each other as survivors then have an easy time removing them after they got hit.
Always make sure to have a web of traps set up. If survivors harrass you, replace the traps and try to go for easy hits only. They'll eventually burn through their flashlights or become more aggressive making it easier to get a hit.
Decide on an area that you want to defend at the start and don't leave it. You can step out of it a few feet but ultimately you don't want to chase anywhere there is no trap.
Leave chases early. If you can get an easy hit or down that's great but otherwise let your traps do your job. You can chase survivors into them but otherwise you don't really want to chase.
Be patient. Many Hag games can take quite a while. When there is only your 3 or 4 gens left and survivors start harassing you again always reset your traps. Even if you could maybe get a hit it's not worth losing 3 or 4 traps. Always remember, even if you can't down or hit them they cannot finish the gens either as long as you protect them.
For perks I can recommend Safe the best for Last and Sloppy Butcherer. STBFL might not sound great as you can't really decide who you want to hit most of the time but even 3 stacks make quite a difference on her. Sloppy will help you deal with healing.
I wish there was more artwork of the hag as well
this is great i never thought of number 8. lmaoo thank you <3
its sad that my haggie needs franklin's but when a click of a flash can make a trap go bye bye, its necessary. I hope devs change this in the future
back in the day, destroying traps with a flash was a nuisance since it took 2-3 seconds and drained a lot of the flash charges