Distortion/OoO Working as Intended?
I thought of what I thought was going to be a cheeky aura reading build with OoO, Distortion, Kindred, and Guardian with a key and a black amber add-on. You could perhaps see what I was intending: some wall-hacks during loops, and free information with Distortion compensating for OoO revealing me. Interestingly, and maybe I'm just slow on things sometimes 'cause that's true, but I found that once OoO activates, and you have a Distortion token, it will consume the token but you won't be able to see the killer's aura.
Is this by design? I read both descriptions once over after that game and couldn't identify any contradictions in their requirements. Is this a bug? Just looking for some answers, because it doesn't seem like it should work that way.
Comments
Yes it's by design, Object ain't let you see the killers Aura in the normal sense.
object shows YOUR aura to the killer so you would lose a token
because object shows the killers Aura when they read YOURS
So since they don't see ur aura because of Distortion you can't see theres
Oh I see. Thanks, I figured I was just being slow lol
It's a decent way of hiding the fact you have OoO, so that you can catch them off guard with it later in the game I suppose.
It almost works out like that, but realistically your Distortion gets stuck at one or zero tokens the entire game and you get little value out of it.