Worry Stone not showing auras

Playing Dredge on PC on multiple games and the "Worry Stone" add-on is not showing any auras? I have immediately teleported to a locked locker with his power and not seen any aura show up.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Worry Stone reveals auras of a survivor when they lock a locker, not when you teleport to locked lockers.

    EDIT: If you're saying you've not seen the auras of those survivors near the beginning of the game, there could be a number of reasons for this, such as them using Distortion (which was recently buffed), they've setup a Shadow Step boon, etc.

    I've used this recently and it worked okay for me personally. Is it happening every game for you if so?

  • I played 3 games in a row using a silly build with worry stone and not once did I notice any auras. (I looked around a lot!) I only mentioned the teleporting because that let me know they -were- locking them and I wasn't seeing it.