Items, add ons, and offerings are all gone.

I was playing Dead by Daylight and I have been playing as Nea for a while but when I checked over my survivors to see if they have any Bloody Party Streamers for the double Bloodpoint event I noticed Jake do not have any offerings, items, or add ons. He has almost have all the perks in the game except for the latest survivor so I put over 5 million bloodpoints into Jake. I just want to know what do I do to get all his items add ons and offerings back to him.

Untitled Image Untitled Image Untitled Image


Tagged: Active

Comments

  • I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me with this issue. I have not played with Jake for a while but I always level up all of my characters on Dead by Daylight just in case I want to use them. This bug happened when the new Prestige System update released during the Update.