What are the Killers you HATE to play against, but absolutely LOVE to play as?

For me as an example, I hate playing against Artist as I feel there is not much I can do in chase, on the flip side I adore playing as her and pulling off some crazy long range downs.

Comments

  • I would definetely hate to go against good Hag, but there are no good hags on my MMR, no one know how to play her. There are pretty much no hags at all, frankly. But I love playing her.

  • huntress and demo. huntress is a lot of fun to hit snipes with but she's also throwing trucks at people. demo's shred happens almost instantly and barely slows u so it's really easy to hit. not to mention it literally SHREDS through pallets. super unfun to play against because you have to drop early pretty often, and with barbs glasses they'll still be on you pretty quickly.

  • Pinhead and Hag

  • Pinhead... His chase and chase power is fine, but his box is what I hate playing against.