Does higher prestige increase the number of flashlights in your bloodweb?
Im asking cause someone say that higher prestige=more flashlights
Im asking cause someone say that higher prestige=more flashlights
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It used to slightly increase the number of rare items before the rework. So if your character was prestige III, the bloodweb had rarer itens. I don't know now, but I think it's not a feature anymore.
it was confirmed that higher prestiges make rarer items more common. So I guess purple and green flashlights will be more common?
I see way more rare add-ons in killer bloodwebs even though I'm only at around P14