My thoughts on Spirit

I’ve seen many people say that Spirit’s nerf killed her and that she relies on addons like Mother-Daughter Ring and Dried Cherry Blossom.

I disagree. I think that once you’ve learned to track, learned how the phasing directional audio works, and learned some mindgames you can do with Spirit, she can still be a strong killer, even worthy of S tier in skillful hands. Just my take though, interested to hear everyone else’s.

Comments

  • Thank you so much. I agree with all of this.

  • She can still chain phasing into other actions, so my playstyle hasn't really been nerfed, I'm a simple guy i use charge speed and recovery addons

  • I want to add on that my thoughts on Spirit are that I want to marry her so badly. I will send myself to the entity's realm, go up to her, get on one knee as she's about to slice me in half, show her the ring I purchased, and ask her the question. Hopefully Kazan approves. Hooked On You (excluding that BS ending) proved that we were meant for each other.