Cheaters

Holy ######### I can't wait til bots are put in for this reason alone. Just had 3 somewhat subtle hackers 3 matches in a row . Nothing to really do about it because I don't have enough storage space to store the entire match (Xbox) . I'll quit completely if this doesn't get a little better after the event is over cause this isn't fun going against teams with atleast 1 cheater .

Comments

  • Define subtle hackers because the odds of a non-streamer finding 3 hackers in a row sound astronomical

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Define subtle hackers because the odds of a non-streamer finding 3 hackers in a row sound astronomical

    (2x) A significant increase in speed with no sprint burst or any perk relating to speed in any way

    one had re started his hook timer when he was on death hook and the game made a really weird sound when it happened. I know it was him too because I tunneled him and he was the only guy surv in lobby.