Delete This
Delete this post
Delete this post
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jebaited
Name checks out, that was downright RUTHLESS
Thats why i waited before I bought some, i had a feeling they would reduce it. Jebaited
Edit: I typed “threat” instead of “thread”.
I’d like to see the MANAGER!
I’ve been looking for you to post, so I could reply. Clown releases in 10 minutes in PlayStation store.
Nope.
Can I ever be trusted? I make garbage posts constantly just messing with people.
@ThePloopz
That’s EXACTLY what I thought you’d say.
For the original poster, you have nothing to stand on with this. You were given the product you paid for at the advertised amount for the advertised price. Stores that honor a price difference when you make a purchase before a sale do that just to promote good customer service, it is not a given right or an obligation.
Additionally, how have you been distressed? Buyers remorse is by no means being “distressed.” Someone harassing you by calling your phone number from different numbers multiple times a day is distressing. Being discriminated against at work is distressing. Having to get to a destination wedding but then your flight gets canceled and there aren’t any others is distressing. An electronic good’s price being reduced the day after a purchase is not distressing.
Also, even if you DID have a claim here, which again you don’t, you still wouldn’t deserve anything because of the context. Full refund? For that to happen you would have to refund every Auric Cell so if you’ve used any (which you did) you can’t get a refund. 25% more what... Auric Cells? No, the conversion rate from Cells to $ is not a straight 1:1. And you haven’t been scammed. A scam would be them saying pay $10 for 1100 Auric Cells and then them giving you less than 1100 Auric Cells.
Lastly, here you go:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3421/auric-cells-packs-conversion-rates-adjustments#latest