So this tile with all the lockers....

So I was thinking about this tile the other day and realized, you are supposed to jump into a locker here and make the killer pick a locker to open and then burst out and hop that window during their animation. Has anyone ever done this? I've never seen it done before. Gonna give it a shot tonight if I can.

Comments

  • Nah because usually the killer is close enough to see which locker you hop in

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Nah because usually the killer is close enough to see which locker you hop in

    Well yea obviously you wanna do it outside of their sight.

  • It's to enable Head-On bully squads.

  • with all the lag you just get grabed

  • I did it yesterday, but i was doing the achivement where you end a chase by hidding in a locker. Lithe to get distance, quick and quite to vanish. Works best uninjured, iron will is no help anymore.

  • I have. That place is broken with quick and quiet. They have no idea which one to check and become self conscious about Head On. I actually had one dedicated killer go down the row, he checked around 4 of them before giving up. I was just curious if he would check all or start thinking I never entered one to begin with, so I took the risk and stayed put. Pretty gnarly.