Is there, or was there ever a pallet reduction sacrifice?
Just wondering... There are sacrifices that manipulate gens and hooks. I always wondered why I have yet to run into one that manipulates pallets. Would hat be a bad idea to include one (if it isn't in there already and i have just been unlucky.)
Comments
You mean perks and addons that affect the number of pallets? That would be cool if it was only on the killer side, like call upon the entity to keep one pallet from spawning or a perk that has whenever you hook someone a pallet breaks.
I was thinking a "keep 1 pallet from spawning" item to burn. But not a perk, spirit fury already works fine in my opinion.
As cool as it sounds I don't think it should happen because it would spark more debates. Killers hate pallets while Survivors need them, killers and Survivors can both burn offerings for Mist, Hooks, and Chests but to be fair none of those are a real game-changer, but pallets are. I mean I would love to prevent pallets from spawning but knowing that Survivors can also spawn more in is just as dangerous as having them not spawn.