Help with shared progress ps4 - pc
Hello everyone, I would like you to help me with this question, I have the game on steam and on ps4, but on ps4 I have much more advanced progress, I would like that what I have on the console could also be on steam, is it possible? because as I mentioned I already have an account created on steam but with fewer things, thanks
Comments
unfortunately cross progression does not exist between console and pc right now only steam - stadia - epic games i think
so you'll either have to stick to console or start fresh on pc :( .
No this is currently not possible.
cross Progression is only available for Steam, Epic and Stadia and it might never come to other platforms, it’s not only up to BHVR but also to the individual platform holders (like Sony in this case)