Most hooks lost or their spawn range increased

I started noticing that most of the hooks either didn't spawn or were just further apart, with nothing said in the patch note about increasing their distance. I put in paint what it looks like. If earlier the distance from hook to hook was 30-40 meters, now it is 50-60 meters, if you bring such hooks, then only if they are not on the mountain or without obstacles on the way

before.png

Someone came across this, at first, the first week I thought it seemed to me, but just now I was on Yamaoka Estate and there the situation was similar to the picture, one hook on the left and right and a hook in the center of the map if 2 survivors fall to the left or right of the main building, then I won’t bring the second one.

Tagged: Active

Comments