D/C, Suicide issues

Adding to this trend but offering my perspective and alternate talking points to the "DH nerf"


I'm Iri 1 Survivor/Killer, and I still think games are pretty easy when I get a good SoloQ PUG. It's very rare for me to get less than 1 pip, even though it doesn't matter at Iri 1.


However, I do D/C or Suicide on an occasion:

Low Level Survivors:

The thing that sucks about this, is I'm preaching to the choir, these survivors aren't here wanting to learn how to get better.

This is the primary reason, they usually have 0 or 1 perk, like this is their first match. I'm tired of the hand holding. If I'm looping a killer for a solid 2 minutes, multiple laps around the map, at least 1 gen should be done. I finally get slugged and see that my team is hiding in lockers, or crouched on the other side of the map in a corner.

Another thing is when they swarm to unhook a survivor, like someone stay on a gen. Oh, now they are all slugged.

It's an MMR issue:

I really don't think MMR exists, it's just a first come, first serve queue up. In other games, the climb out of bottom rank is great because you start playing with better players all around. I don't like swimming with the guppies. So I usually just do a few gens, loop the killer for max points, then exit and I don't unhook newbies.

But still, sometimes I suicide or d/c when the team is breaking all the totems (I use Boon perks), dropping pallets for no reason, hiding in lockers whole game, etc...


Things I do like when I get a good team:

Camping Killers: It's a different strategy, but I've gotten a few teams that can counter these plays and it's a lot of fun.


The problem really isn't dead hard, or camping, it's just a matter of team chemistry, and SoloQ is hell sometimes, but overall I still score 19k BP and above even with a death. I just don't think I should be getting paired with fresh install newbies.


I turned off crossplay and play on PC, wow the community is a billion times better and I have been getting better matches.


And that's my vent.


Oh and I main Freddy, yeah we still exist.

Comments