Invisible Boundaries On Ledges
So, I just had a match on Eyrie of Crows. The survivor who brought the map offering had CoH and balanced landing. They would loop until they got hit, then run to the building. If I commit they waste even more time with balanced, if I don't they heal for free.
Something I noticed is that if you fall from the top floor of the building you can only go so far before you hit a some sort of boundary. Meaning if you wanted to lunge while you were falling, you can't because you basically fall straight down.
I assume this was put in place to stop people from landing on some of the objects in the room, but I don't remember this being on other maps. I don't remember this being a problem on Coal Tower for example.
It just made the chases with the person so much worse. It seems as though you will have enough momentum to hit them just after they land and before they can make distance, but you fall straight down and can't reach them in time.
Comments