Adrenaline did not heal at EGC

DeadByDaylight.log

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match against Pyramid Head

Step 3: During match, I was downed and hooked. I waited a long while until I was about to lose my hook state, and took a chance at unhooking and lost it, moving into 2nd hook state. I was rescued and as I got off hook pyramid head used his power to hit both the unhooker and I. My Off the Record fires, and I now have Endurance and whatever else getting unhooked gives me. I run off, Pyramid head downs another survivor, I run over to try to slow the PH down and harass him. He gives me a small chase, returns to survivor and hooks survivor. I grab his attention again, he proceeds to chase me. He wiffs an attack, and then hits me at the very last second of my OTR, I absorb the hit and run off. He leaves chase. I start to mend. While mending, the last generator is completed, but I THINK that this happened toward the VERY end of my mending, I'm not sure which completed first, and then my character begins to run off at a very high speed, but I do not recover a health state. I should add that I was also tormented at the time of this happening.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Meg
  • Off the Record, Adrenaline, Sprint Burst, Prove Thyself
  • Not sure the name, has corn stalks and a fallen grain elevator thing.
  • Happened one time

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • It sounds like your Adrenaline popped right before you finished mending; therefore it removed your deep wound automatically, but left you injured. This is intended.