Random Question....is this breaking any rules ?
I dont kill/sacrifice Felix. Ever. Ill slap him around a bit.. maybe a hook or 2.. but never kill.
Is this against any of the rules ??? lol
I dont kill/sacrifice Felix. Ever. Ill slap him around a bit.. maybe a hook or 2.. but never kill.
Is this against any of the rules ??? lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as you never directly work with a surv to kill other survs then I doubt it's a problem
Many of us let the last surv go and nobody's ever said it was against the rules so, yeah
If the match plays out normally and you let a survivor you like go, it's not considered griefing or anything bc the match is over by that point.