Non-Thana Plague Build
I came up with this just before the Thanatophobia nerf. Tried it in a few games and did okay, my weakest point mostly being I'm not that great a Plague player. Still, I thought I'd toss it out and see if people liked it, or had any ideas to improve it.
Seeing the posts about how Thana was a pain on Plague and Legion, I started wondering what builds you could do that didn't use Thana, and what I came up for with Plague was a build meant to work more with her knack of forcing Survivors to heal and risk strengthening her or stay injured and vulnerable:
Add-ons: Black Incense + Add-on of choice
Perks: Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain; Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, Lethal Pursuer, Flex Perk (I used Hex: Devour Hope)
The star of the show is Gift of Pain. Hook a Survivor on a Scourge Hook and, if they opt to cleanse, they get smacked by the slowdown. If they don't, they have the extra bleeding from Hemorrhage (I think it still does that?) and, if sick, will reveal themselves through Black Incense.
Lethal Pursuer is there to work with the Incense, and Floods of Rage to work with Lethal Pursuer, since we'll be going for Scourge Hooks anyway.
I used Devour mostly for fun, though I could see other options such as Agitation or Iron Grasp to better reach a Scourge Hook with, or a chase or tracking perk.
SInce I don't have a lot of Incenses on Plague I, personally, may need to adjust to a more easily used set of addons and complementary perks, but I did okay with it and thought I'd share to build to see what others might think or suggest.
Comments