I bought the game Hook on You, but I haven't received the clothes

I don't know English

Translator in use

I linked the Hook On You game accident account, but I couldn't find the code

I couldn't see the code, so I tried to reconnect the account

Then, it became like this


AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED

The connection to your Behaviour account has failed for the following reason: You cannot link a steam account different from the previous one before 2022. 10. 4..


If you have any questions, please consult our FAQ section or our Support page.


What does this mean?

Can't I get a costume?

I don't know English, so I don't know what you mean

I don't know what it means because the translation is not accurate even if I use the translator

Why is this game so unfriendly only to Korea?

If you leave comments in English, I don't know what you mean

It's so miserable

I want to kill myself

I want to connect it again, but it's not working

...There's no code when it's linked

Why are you giving me this ordeal?

Are you forcing me to speak English?

It's a very rude game

I can't learn English because I have an intellectual disability

I can't read a warning window

I'm so miserable. I'm so miserable because I don't think they'll solve it

Tagged: Pending

Comments