Air Freshener Bug - The Dredge

So I've been noticing that, while using the Air Freshener add-on, I do get all four tokens for Reign of Darkness. However, when I teleport to my Remnant instead of a locker, I only have one token when my power recharges.

dredge_air_freshener_bug.jpg

Upon attempting to teleport, I'm limited to one locker hop, then must wait for my power to recharge a second time to use all four tokens again.


Step 1: Start Dead By Daylight.

Step 2: Play as The Dredge in a public lobby with the Air Freshener and Fallen Shingle add-ons with the perks Hex: Blood Favor, Eruption, Overcharge, and Save the Best for Last (but I've also experience the bug with other perk builds, so the perks don't really matter for this bug).

Step 3: Charge the Gloaming with M2 (on PC) as said Dredge.

Step 4: Teleport back to your Remnant.

Step 5: Wait for R.o.D. to come off of its cooldown.

Step 6: Notice that only one power token is available for Reign of Darkness.


I notice this bug about two or three times every time I use the Air Freshener add-on on Dredge, which is kind of frustrating considering the fact that I play with the Fallen Shingle to use lockers for Nightfall generation.

Tagged: Pending

Comments