Legion deadly stab doubts

Hello,

It is possible for Legion when there's only 3 survivor alive to deadly stab you with only 4 feral slashes?

I thought the perk description says that you strictly needs 5.

Comments

  • He can stab the same Survivor twice if they mended before Feral Frenzy ended

  • @Shroompy said:

    He can stab the same Survivor twice if they mended before Feral Frenzy ended

    Sorry, that doesn't answer my question

    My question is if Legion can insta down you with only 4 feral slashes, or if its a bug or something like that..

    he indeed hit me 2 times and deadly stab me but, one of my teammates was already dead, which makes no sense

  • I don't believe only four feral slashes are enough in that situation (I wish!), but as Shroompy has said if someone is hit twice it can work with only 3 survivors left.

    Like, say, only survivors A, B and C are left alive. (RIP D)

    If frenzied Legion slashes survivors A, then B, then C, then again A (who has since mended), the next slash (5th) is deadly, regardless of who it lands on.

    It's more about the number of slashes in the chain (5th is instadown) than the number of survivors.

    Hope it's clearer !

  • @Jyrex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3114403#Comment_3114403

    Sorry, that doesn't answer my question

    My question is if Legion can insta down you with only 4 feral slashes, or if its a bug or something like that..

    he indeed hit me 2 times and deadly stab me but, one of my teammates was already dead, which makes no sense

    He could of gotten one more stab in and you just miscounted. Again if he stabs some one, they mended before FF ends, and he finds them and stabs them again that counts towards the deadly stab

    Ive played tones of Legion and played against Legion a bunch and never saw him get a down with fewer stabs

  • @Jyrex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3114403#Comment_3114403

    Sorry, that doesn't answer my question

    My question is if Legion can insta down you with only 4 feral slashes, or if its a bug or something like that..

    he indeed hit me 2 times and deadly stab me but, one of my teammates was already dead, which makes no sense

    That answers your question. He could have chained his hits multiple times off the same survivors who mended before. The Legion doesnt have to hit 4 unique survivors to get his death stab,only chain the frenzy 4 times.

  • I have downed survivors with a 5th stap when there were only 3 remaining. You need to stay attentive and get a bit lucky, but its definitely possible to do so. But with 2 survivors remaining its basically impossible.

  • Ok, now I understand.

    I will pay more attetion, but I think that didn't happen. It was too fast tbh

    It didn't seem like she had injured my teammates multiple times after they mended, maybe now that I understand more I will notice it easily

    Thank you guys