You know what they say about karma?

I was in a match against relatively inexperienced survivors (somewhere between 500 and 1000 hours maybe), which wasn't too bad as I was on Blight and I'm really not good with it, so I'm training rushes first : winning is an afterthought.

The map was Garden of Pain, with all its invisible collisions nonsense. After a few minutes, I managed to get three of them and planned to leave the hatch to the last one. Meanwhile, I kept trying my 90 and 180 on a tile.

A minute later, I heard the Kate vaulting repeatedly. She did it for a good minute.

So I kept on my side to train, wondering how much time until she would finally decide to queue for another match.

Meanwhile she kept vaulting.

Five minutes later: silence, then: a boon.

I snuffed it and resumed training (I'm starting to get the hang of it)

And two minutes later, another boon popped at the same place.

I snuffed it again but this time, I went all around the house to try to hide that my terror radius wasn't going the same way as last time. Then I went straight to where I expect the hatch was. I was hoping she went to bless the bones once again and she did. No more hatch for her now. 😈

It took me a few seconds to find her, down her and hook her.

Maybe next time, she'll be more careful. 🤭

Comments