Oni and Lucy Break?

So does Lucky Break not work against the Oni's blood orb stuff ? I played a couple of matches and I was still dropping blood while my perk was active? I swear I remember that it used to counter it? Am I wrong and does it just stop the trail of blood? Or is this a bug? I tried looking it up but all I found was some videos from some content creators saying he is dropping way more blood that he is supposed to?

Comments

  • Lucky Break doesn't prevent you from dropping blood orbs when you're injured against The Oni - the blood orbs are an entirely separate mechanic to the blood trails/pools you leave on the ground whilst running around injured, which Lucky Break prevents - the blood orbs drop when you're injured full stop, and no perk prevents it from happening.

    In general, BHVR are moving away from perks that counter specific killer powers, so I don't foresee them ever adding a perk that'll prevent you from dropping blood orbs.

  • Ah ok thank you for the info!