Inner Healing

Is there a reason that Inner Healing doesn't get rid of DS? I'm just curious because i just got hit by it, and I'm super confused.

Comments

  • Because it's not triggered actively, it's triggered passively.

    Jumping in a locker is something you could conceivably do when being tunnelled, and if you have DS, even more so. Which just so happens to be the same trigger for Inner Healing.

    DS/OtR/MoM deactivate through Conspicuous Actions. The key word being Actions. You can't jump in a locker but choose to not get healed via Inner Healing, because it's a passive effect.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Because it's not triggered actively, it's triggered passively.

    Jumping in a locker is something you could conceivably do when being tunnelled, and if you have DS, even more so. Which just so happens to be the same trigger for Inner Healing.

    DS/OtR/MoM deactivate through Conspicuous Actions. The key word being Actions. You can't jump in a locker but choose to not get healed via Inner Healing, because it's a passive effect.

    Okay that makes sense. I just got confused, and frustrated in all honesty. I've seen it a few times, but I've never really understood why it works. Thank you for explaining.