Quick question, I have to have a Behaviour account to claim Hooked on You rewards, yes?
Quick question, I have to have a Behaviour account to claim Hooked on You rewards, yes? Even if I have both on Steam.
Quick question, I have to have a Behaviour account to claim Hooked on You rewards, yes? Even if I have both on Steam.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems to be the case. Although I can't do it myself as I get an unknown error whenever I try to create a BHVR account.
I had the unknown error too until I took out the space in my username (same name as here) - the moment I did that it worked. Potentially same thing for you, or another username issue?
Well hot damn, that was the issue. Not sure why the site didn't tell me that but anyway, thanks for the help!
Yeah, I have no idea why there was nothing there to tell us both why that was a requirement, I only thought to check it because I always put the space if I can and it's absent here, so thought it might be a BHVR quirk, and...yep. Glad you got in!