Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers Perk Predictions! What are your best guesses?

For Rebecca I feel like being able to create a syringe and or styptic agent the way Leon creates flash bangs would be cool! Obviously It would be capped at like max 3, but this type of perk would fit her perfectly IMO. For Ada given she's a spy I would really like for her to be able to spy on the killer In a new fun way. She could maybe set up a certain area with surveillance and when the killer enters the area they have their aura revealed. I really hope Project W Introduces fun perks the same way the last one did with flash bang and blast mine. It would really SUCK to get 6 new perks that are super similar to already existing perks! What are your predictions and hopes for the upcoming survivor perks ?

Comments