How do some of these names in game make it through?

Seen some real interesting ones that I can't even post on here because it will be blocked as well. The one where I just shook my head the most recently was:

BHVR Devs are ___ (3 letter word that started with A).

Do these players have any consequence when their names are reported whatsoever?

Comments

  • I've had worse.

    The other day I had a teammate who's username was Leet Speak of a famous german dictator's name.

    Reported it in postgame, hope something gets done about it.

  • The names have to be reported through the platform. Only steam/psn/Xbox/etc can really do anything about it and they'll probably only take reports seriously if the name is truly offensive.

    I don't think BHVR can do anything about it because they have no control over what people set their name as

  • BHVR has no control over this whatsoever.

  • I don't think they can do anything about names, especially since the in-game names are taken from steam.